So I signed up, there's a link on my NFE entry, and here's a few more things, mostly copy and pasted from previous NFEs.
First, thanks so much! Despite the character-centric match up, the fact is, I’m pretty agnostic as to characters for the NFE. Whatever we've been matched on, don't worry because I like just about anything and what I don't like has to do with tone and characterization, not particular characters. I've pretty consistently requested adults but I also like adults in children's bodies -- in other words, they can be young in appearance but old in terms of years lived, wisdom and experience. From my previous prompts, you can glean the following, and I'm surprised at how little they've changed
What I love:
- UST; witty banter and snark; Politics, finance or military strategy; World War 2; Worldbuilding; Gap-filling; Culture clash (within Narnia or Narnia vs. Spare Oom); healthy, normal, romantic relationship between consenting adults (canon pairing or OC); someone being extraordinarily clever and getting out of a jam; any Narnian (Pevensie or otherwise) observed from a third person point of view; anything sly, wry, and silly; rapid fire dialogue; a delightful sense of the absurd
- A happy ending, delightful characterization, and to laugh at least once
- Pagan and/or mythological influences;
- Adults and old souls in young bodies;
- A Narnia with creaky wheels, the faint smell of manure, grass stains, open windows, and lots of animal hair that everyone is too polite to comment upon
- I prefer humor over angst and sex over violence.
- AU and canon divergence is great too. A Golden Age > 15 years, so, therefore I'd love an AU look with adult Pevensies, OC consorts, and the next gen. Similarly, I’d love a Spare Oom AU with a happily ever after and no train crash
- I'm more interested in periods other than the Telmarine era onward and really I'd be very happy if you just ignore TLB completely.
What I definitely don't want in my fic: it's a short list but pretty strongly held: explicit m/m (everything else is OK); excessive angst, gore or violence; any dub-con whatsoever (Rilian & Lady of the Green Kirtle (OK); Susan written as "Fallen Away From Narnia because of Lipstick and Nylons"; Lucy sidelined or being protected by her overbearing big brothers and worry-wart sister. I have a strong preference for humor over angst and romance/sex rather than violence.I've got a big body of Narnia work and some people like to play in it. If that's something that you are interested in, you don't need my permission!
Anyway, here are all my current cards: my newest h/c bingo one (one square down so far!), genprompt-bingo, trope bingo, and tic-tac-woe (apocalypses).
( Cards under the cut )
Note to self: do not sign up for any more bingo cards.
Color-coded versions for prompt picking coming soon ...